Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Published!

One of my goals for 2012 was to have my jewelry published.  So in July I finally got my nerve up and sent three pieces in for consideration.  It was hard to put myself out there and take a chance. Everyday, I was expecting to see my pieces returned.

So I was very surprised one night in September-I received three emails-all from Beth Livesay, Editor of Jewelry AffaireCan I say I was nervous to open them?  You bet I was!  WOW! All three pieces were to be published! The first to appear in January 2013 and the other two in April 2013.  I could not wait to share the news.  I was home by myself and to my dismay it was 8:30 at night. Too late to call anyone! So it had to wait.

 The magazine is here and I am so proud and happy-Validation!

"Puttin' on the Ritz"
Go for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment