Translate

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Getting Ready for the Holiday Show

The Carteret County Arts & Crafts Coaliton will begin a three week Holiday Show in just one week on November 18.  This will be a first for me and I have been working like crazy trying to get new pieces made. I don't really know what to expect but I'm sure I will learn a lot.

These are a few of my newest creations...I love using bits of the past in my jewelry

The pendant was made from a vintage drawer knob
plate and an earring.
 
A snippet of vintage lace is encased between
soldered microscope slides.
 
 What do you get when you take an old watch, vintage
rhinestone chain, and a 22 caliber shell casing?
...a great necklace!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty new things! :) I love the drawer knob plate -- very clever!

    ReplyDelete