Translate

Monday, October 1, 2012

Just Jump in!!


Just Jump in!!

Easy to say…hard to do!

How to start?  What to say? Do I have anything interesting to contribute?

Is anyone interested?

I know I can't be the only one with these thoughts running through their head before jumping in as they say.  Rationally I know that I’m not the only one-but still it is hard to open up and put myself out there! 

I have read many first blog posts to see how different people started and followed to see how their posts progressed and finally have realized-that you do just have to jump in and just start…so here goes.

My start…

So a little about me-I live on the beautiful coast of North Carolina.  You can see the ocean from our little historic town, Beaufort.  And only a few minutes drive to put your toes in it.

I have always loved hand work and have tried many different types.  Love most things vintage with a story, the romance of the 40’s, family history, collecting postcards, reading and romantic movies.

About 5 years ago, I became interested in making a soldered microscope slide charm bracelet.   Took a soldering class and this journey began, turning into my elusive (until now) passion.

And so I begin my blog journey…

No comments:

Post a Comment