Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Yard Sale!
Sometimes you find a treasure...sometimes you don't
 
I look at going to yard sales and estate sales as treasure hunts.  In most hunts the treasure never appears. But sometimes, luck is with me and I find treasured items that to some look like junk.  But to me, they are small prizes that avoided the trash pile and will be turned into beautiful jewelry.
 
Treasures from a recent estate/yard sale
 

Does anyone have suggestions for cleaning silver? 
I have already tried silver polish and this is as clean as it gets.

 
 I'll post a picture when I use some of the treasures...but until then-Good Luck  Hunting!



2 comments:

  1. i've heard people will lining their sinks with aluminum foil, then filling with baking soda and boiling water?? and soaking the silver in...or something like that. Beautiful jewelry! lani@ mesocary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lani-
    Thanks for visiting and for the information-I'll give the aluminum foil method a try.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete