Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Tools!

I am so excited to show you my new tool.  I made a trip to Raleigh Thursday to pick up two of my grandsons for the week end.  While waiting for school to get out I had time for a quick trip to my favorite shop, Ornamentea.  If you haven't been and are close enough it is worth the trip.  They also have a website.

I've been waiting for a while to buy a dapping set and it was the first thing I saw when I got in the store.  I couldn't decide between this and a smaller version-but in the end thought this would be the best choice.

 This is my other new tool-

This week end is full and sometimes you have to delay gratification-but isn't it hard-so this will have to wait until next week-or maybe later as we have painters coming Monday morning to paint the bedroom and kitchen.

Do you have a dapping set and/or disk cutter?

I would love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment