Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop

Have you heard?  Lori Anderson is having a Bead Hoarders Blog Hop challenge.
This is what Lori wrote about the Blog Hop...

"So what's this blog hop design challenge about?  Well, I've noticed that I'm really, really good at collecting beads, but not so good at parting with them!  I've amassed a scary number of beads that need to see the light of day.  I have excuses -- lots of excuses.  This one is too special, this set cost a lot more than I usually spend, this set needs just the right accent beads." 

If you would like to join you must comment on her post with your name, email and blog address and then post the badge on your blog.  Sign up deadline is June 28th and the date to post your creation is July 20th.


You might want to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment